O’Neal Construction hosted a follow-up tour at our 413 E. Huron jobsite. Members of the Huron Valley Chapter of the American Institute of Architects walked the site to discuss the post-tensioned concrete construction, as well as to observe site logistics in a busy, urban setting.
- Re-construction of The Central Farmer’s Market at The Henry Ford Museum Begins
- Ann Arbor’s State Theatre Among the Winners of 2019 State History Awards
- O’Neal Construction & Daniels and Zermack Architects Host AIA Huron Valley Tour of the Belleville Area District Library
- O’Neal Wins CAM Safety Achievement Award
- The State Theatre Wins Preservation Project of the Year Award; Russ Collins – Preservationist of the Year