O’Neal Construction participated in a MIOSHA Take a Stand Day visit at the Livingston Educational Service Agency (LESA) Project on August 10, 2016. Take a Stand Day is voluntary – the MIOSHA compliance and consultation staff focus on specific hazards or areas of concern, as requested by the employer. No fines or citations are issued during a Take a Stand Day inspection. It is a way to improve safety preparedness. At LESA, no violations were observed and no corrective recommendations were made! Good job Nick and Team!
- The State Theatre Wins Preservation Project of the Year Award; Russ Collins – Preservationist of the Year
- The Davidson-Gerson Modern Glass Gallery at the Henry Ford won Honor Awards at both the AIA Huron Valley Chapter and AIA Detroit Chapter Award presentations.
- Grace Bible Church and the Belleville Area District Library awarded projects to O’Neal Construction
- O’Neal Construction participated in a MIOSHA Take a Stand Day visit at the Livingston Educational Service Agency (LESA)
- O’Neal Receives Recognition for Safety