Grace Bible Church and the Belleville Area District Library awarded projects to O’Neal Construction in March of 2017. Grace Bible Church is revamping some interior spaces and modernizing their main entry. The architect is inFORM studio from Northville. Daniels and Zermack Associates from Ann Arbor is designing the new Belleville Area District Library. The existing library will remain open and then be demolished to make way for the parking area for the new library when construction is complete.
- The Davidson-Gerson Modern Glass Gallery at the Henry Ford won Honor Awards at both the AIA Huron Valley Chapter and AIA Detroit Chapter Award presentations.
- Grace Bible Church and the Belleville Area District Library awarded projects to O’Neal Construction
- O’Neal Construction participated in a MIOSHA Take a Stand Day visit at the Livingston Educational Service Agency (LESA)
- O’Neal Receives Recognition for Safety
- AIA Huron Valley Chapter Hardhat Tour