O’Neal Construction participated in a MIOSHA Take a Stand Day visit at the Livingston Educational Service Agency (LESA) Project on August 10, 2016. Take a Stand Day is voluntary – the MIOSHA compliance and consultation staff focus on specific hazards or areas of concern, as requested by the employer. No fines or citations are issued during a Take a Stand Day inspection. It is a way to improve safety preparedness. At LESA, no violations were observed and no corrective recommendations were made! Good job Nick and Team!
- Re-construction of The Central Farmer’s Market at The Henry Ford Museum Begins
- Ann Arbor’s State Theatre Among the Winners of 2019 State History Awards
- O’Neal Construction & Daniels and Zermack Architects Host AIA Huron Valley Tour of the Belleville Area District Library
- O’Neal Wins CAM Safety Achievement Award
- The State Theatre Wins Preservation Project of the Year Award; Russ Collins – Preservationist of the Year