Grace Bible Church and the Belleville Area District Library awarded projects to O’Neal Construction in March of 2017. Grace Bible Church is revamping some interior spaces and modernizing their main entry. The architect is inFORM studio from Northville. Daniels and Zermack Associates from Ann Arbor is designing the new Belleville Area District Library. The existing library will remain open and then be demolished to make way for the parking area for the new library when construction is complete.
- Re-construction of The Central Farmer’s Market at The Henry Ford Museum Begins
- Ann Arbor’s State Theatre Among the Winners of 2019 State History Awards
- O’Neal Construction & Daniels and Zermack Architects Host AIA Huron Valley Tour of the Belleville Area District Library
- O’Neal Wins CAM Safety Achievement Award
- The State Theatre Wins Preservation Project of the Year Award; Russ Collins – Preservationist of the Year